Sunday, January 8, 2017

Hypnotic Dreamwork Can Be a Profound Experience

Dreams are messages from the subconscious mind given to the conscious mind in the form of symbols and/or metaphors. Have you ever wondered what your dreams are trying to tell you? Previous clients have given their feedback and this is just one of their experiences, "In experiencing dreamwork with Jennifer Steward at Spirit Inspired Healing I have discovered self awareness like I have never had. My heart was opened and I now see myself in a new light with profound love and acceptance." ~Carol Lane
I am opening up my schedule to take 5 clients specifically for Dreamwork. The session is being offered for FREE, providing you agree to submit feedback from your experience. Sessions can be done via Skype or Google + Hangouts for long distance clients. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact me via my website Spirit Inspired Healing.