Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Clairsentient #atozchallenge

C is for Clairsentient. 

Clairsentience is the ability to touch on object or person and receive information about it's history simply by touch. My example would be: the "laying upon of hands" while in a Reiki session or treatment.
Definition of Reiki: a Japanese technique for stress reduction and healing by the "laying on of hands". There are other forms, but that's another blog post.

I know alot of you out there are skeptics about what that really means, so I will share my experiences.

About a year ago, I took the class to become a Reiki  Practitioner. I wasn't very experienced, but I had read as much literature on the subject as possible. So when the visions began to flow during a Reiki treatment with a client, I expressed what came to mind. Slowly realizations of past events began to enter the clients conscience and she was amazed at what I knew and so was I.

Shortly after the first event, it happened again. This time I was seeing a past life of the client and it greatly related to a relative of hers that had lived before in the early 1900's. She was astonished at the details being relayed to her. I had barely known her for a few months and never had she talked of this to me. As soon as her treatment ended she jumped off the table and picked up her computer eager to show me this women's history.

Since then my experiences have been amazing and I am happy to answer any questions you might have on this subject to the best of my ability.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all are having an exciting A to Z Challenge... Namaste