Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 12 of 21 Day Meditation Challenge - Daily Rituals for Wellbeing

Day 9 for me in the 21 Day Meditation Challenge.

The intent today was to think of 2 things you want to let go of in your daily routine and replace them with daily rituals for well being, health, joy, and peace of mind. I instantly knew what does not serve me as we all do. I struggled with relaxing today, my mind was very active. I believe it is because the very thing I want to rid my life of is also very imprinted on my soul. I will release these routines from my life.

One daily ritual is to think of 3 things you are thankful for before going to sleep at night. I will start here;
  1. I am thankful I live in such a beautiful area.
  2. I am thankful our family took a walk yesterday and the sun was shining brightly.
  3. I am thankful for my wonderful children. They are so full of creativity, energy and joy. I am so blessed...
I intend to also accomplish Day 13 meditation today when my mind is more peaceful. Then I will at least be caught up, which the important part to me is that I continue even when I miss a day. I will succeed at 21 Days of Meditation. Namaste