Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 6 of 21-Day Meditation Challenge - Creating Wellbeing though Mantras and Affirmations

Day 3 for me.

Trying to start my day out positive. Seem to be experiencing frustration. Will work harder to let things flow more evenly as my day continues. Tried relaxing to Day 1 Meditation after doing Day 6, but can't seem to calm my mind. Have to let go of distractions... Learning about mantra's, which is a mind tool or vehicle of the mind. Today’s mantra is "saht chit ananda (pronounced saht chit ah-NAN-dah)". Translation saht- truth, freedom from all limitations, chit- total knowledge and spontaneous knowing, ananda- bliss.

On the lighter side of things, Day 6 Meditaion "Creating Wellbeing though Mantras and Affirmations" was a very informative, refreshing meditation. My favorite so far. I enjoyed it tremendously. Will do it again soon without distractions.

Thank you Deepak and friends for this beautiful Meditation Challenge from the Chopra Center .