Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 9 of 21 Day Meditation Challenge - Healing the Heart

Day 6 for me.

Mantra - attention, affection, appreciation and acceptance. Very powerful! The time in meditation passes so quickly. The 18 minutes of time allotted is gone in an instant. I seem to have let my mind wonder to previous co-workers that didn't seem to accept me as I am. I think it was more me allowing this feeling to enter my consciousness. I also saw my significant other whom is continuously needing all of the above mentioned needs. I have a hard time opening my heart to those needs. Sometimes I feel I am letting others down because I have such a difficult time expressing attention, affection, appreciation and acceptance. This meditation has allowed me to open my heart and express attention, affection, appreciation and acceptance. Thank you meditation guide davidji from the Chopra Center.